My parents came up to help with Colter when Anni was in the hospital for the first week and we were going to be gone for the most part. When they headed home, Jud and I took turns coming home for him and one evening, I treated Colter to the new restaurant in town. He calls it TT–short for Teton Thai with a surprisingly (and refreshing!) urban/cosmopolitan feel that made me think of restaurants I've been to in Chicago or DC. The thing that amazes me about this kid, considering his picky ways, is that he actually has a very refined, adult palate. He'll eat a lot of things you couldn't get most kids to eat and he wasn't shy about trying out the new Thai place in Driggs.
So, of course, he gets an interesting rice dish. I tried the soup. I couldn't remember the names to save my life but they were delish! Colter ate his...and mine. We really have to do something about that appetite.
So, onward and upward we go with this challenging but lovable boy!



Post a Comment