Jud and Pen (family gift)
- Cuisinart ICE-30BC 2qt Ice Cream Maker
- Secura Halogen Infrared Turbo Convection Oven, 2010 Deluxe Package 777MH
- 5 Second Rule Game by Patch Products
- Gift Certificate to Olive Garden
- Baking Ingredients: Bulk Chocolate Chips, Quaker Old Fashioned Oatmeal, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Yeast, Cinnamon, Pure Vanilla
Colter
-TBD (he's not quite ready...shocking...but I'm sure it will have something to do with airsoft gun stuff like pellets and sheets of bullseye targets, a new controller for the Wii, and food is always a favorite so hope this gives you an idea while he's pondering)
Annika
-Nail Polish Set
-Nice Jeans, Boot Cut, Size 12
-Venettini Kids' Ciarra Pre/Grd School Black Patent Boot, Size 4 / 36.0M (found this at Shoes.com)
-Easy Bake Cookie/Cake Dough Packets
-LPS Petriplets Kitties (#93635)
-Monopoly Littlest Pet Shop Edition (#04381)
A Favorite Christmas Memory:
I think it was when Colter was in 1st Grade and he came home with a holiday ornament made of baked (flour) clay. He made a "HO-HO" ornament in class. The second "ho" on the ornament broke off and we lost it. But we still kept the other half of the ornament, only, it now just says, "HO" and I crack up every time I open that box to put up our ornaments every Christmas since.
Life is good!



Post a Comment