So Colter and Anni took off into the night on their bikes–one dressed as a dice and the other, a wee pretty little witch. It's their first halloween without their parents in tow so I fretted the whole time they were gone. They came back safe though and we had a great Halloween meal with their favorite finger foods: pigs in a blanket, hot wings, cheezy nachos and potato skins. All in all, we had a good, safe, evening. Life is good.
Peach fruit spread
1 week ago



Great costumes! Did you make those? I'm sure your Halloween meal also included lots of candy.
I made his costume at the last minute. His original one was a blow up moose and it wasn't working. Not bad for an 11th hour stitch. The single dot face on the die is on his head as the hat. Anni's was store bought. I'm thinking of making the Powerball costume next year.